- How much does it cost to use?
- What does MIPRINTO website mean?
- What is your phone number and operating hours?
- What about privacy and security?
Products / Ordering
- How can I get my order even faster?
- Can I get a bulk discount for large orders?
Why is my order on hold?
When your order has been put on hold, it means that we have encountered problems with the design. In the event of this happening, we will contact you by email and give you the opportunity to modify the design.When your orders has been put on hold, it means that we have encountered problems with the design. In this event we can contact you by email and give the opportunity to modify the design.
Why was my order cancelled?
If your order gets cancelled, it is because we have encountered problems with the design. You will be informed of the reason for cancelation by email. If possible, you can then redesign or modify the design and order it again.
- Where can I check shipping transit times?
- Will I always receive exactly the quantity I order?
- What if I want to change something on my order after I’ve placed it or approved the proof?
- How do I view my proof?
Placing An Order
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- Is there a charge for shipping and handling?
- How can I pay for my order?
- How can I find an MIPRINTO phone number?
- How can i find the phone number of the location?
- What is the email address of this website?
- What payment options are available?
We accept the following payment methods:
If my order was canceled, how do I receive my refund?
We will refund the cost of the order to the original payment method you used for your order. While a refund from i.materialise is immediate, it can take up to several business days for either your bank